Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 100 Answers Apr 23, 2012

No. Never have and never will. In my view, sex is not a commodity . . . it has meaning in the context of a relationship. There has to be something more than a casual interest.

Best Answer

... another up UPtight republican!
TRY casual sex! Fun does not have to be a chore!!!

Best Answer

Hardly uptight, but you have the Republican right (not a social right winger though). Just prefer my intimacy in the context of a committed relationship. Have all the casual sex you like.

Best Answer

Only if I was REALLY,REALLY, Tired. lol

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I did and he still married me.

Best Answer

ive read some of these answers so i guess ill be the realist of the group...its a difficult question to answer...people can say they set values for themselves or they have standards but the truth is thats not morals or standards...thats limitations....there is no way to determine the passion between two people untill its experienced...having morals would be not planning ahead to sleep with a date the first night...but are you less of a person if you do?..i dont believe so not all the time...i consider myself to be old fashioned and a bit beyond my years...but i also let life play out as it wll.....plus i do believe in love at first sight and instant connections....although very rare i feel it does exist...so not the easiest question to answer but a very good one

Best Answer

I was just trying to put what I was thinking into words, then noticed you did just that! This is exactly how I look at it. It's not something I'd plan ahead of time and it's not really my "style" per se, lol. But I can't determine what will happen in the future. I totally believe in love at first sight as well!
Basically, if I was just horny, I wouldn't. I would only ever do i t if I felt a STRONG connection to a guy.

Best Answer

great minds think alike...lol

Best Answer

I think you need to get to know someone before you give them the keys to the kingdom.

Best Answer

I have more than once and even with my wife who I've been married to for 3 years now

Best Answer

Nope. Why would I????

Best Answer

Only if she read me a bed-time story!

Best Answer

guys will say yes, girls will say no...but we know what the real answer is! :)

Best Answer

"no"

Best Answer

you will learn young padwan

Best Answer

haha yes despite my naivity! i will eventually padwan!

Best Answer

he he nice answer! :P

Best Answer

Haven't been on the dating scene in 20 years, but I never did when I was, nor would I if I ever enter the scene again. Don't get me wrong: I *love* sex, but on the first date ? Sorry, that's a little too loose for my tastes.

To each their own, however.

Best Answer

Maybe a fig or a banana, but never a date

Best Answer

I don't know if I would sleep but I would go to bed with her! Plenty of times in the past and I would hope things don't change. I might add most of the time it was her idea.

Best Answer

I have done, in a distant past. In my wild days. Not proud of it, but not ashamed of it either. It was pretty much the accepted way during the 60s. Peace, love, and flowers.

Best Answer

wow the 60s were wild times!

Best Answer

Yeah, but still, in a way; more innocent than now. 12 year olds weren't having babies, 16 year olds weren't taking guns to school and killing their classmates.

Best Answer

yes your generation was just perfect! ;) lol

Best Answer

LOL, oho, far from it. There were a lot of bad things going on. It was just a safer time to live, that's all. There's a song called What's The Matter with Kids Today. one of the lines is *Why can't they be like we were, perfect in every way?* and that is the previous generation singing about my generation. My dad used to sing that song to me, all the time. Also, I don't recall, who said it, (Socrates or Plato) but one of them said *This younger generation is going to the dogs.* You will be saying it in 30 years, too. LOL. Meanwhile, just enjoy your youth and stay safe. :o)

Best Answer

Hey, what happened to all that 'free love' you guys back in the 60s was preaching, I am still waiting for my share of 'free love' its anything but free these days. Wow I have to pay for it. :) all the 12 yo have got it.

Best Answer

Not usually but I have... once I think.

I actually have waited as long as five months.

I believe that sleeping or coitus shouldn't be the basis of your relationship. You're skipping the proper building blocks to achieve Agape Love...

Best Answer

At this point in my life, no.

Best Answer

If she was a volcano in the sack...

Best Answer

Women always want to sleep with me right away. Even if I don't want to.

Best Answer

If she's hot.

Best Answer

Case by case basis.

Best Answer

of course.....

Best Answer