notrealanymore8477 notrealanymore8477 26-30, F 52 Answers Jan 11, 2011

Only if he's married to me!

Best Answer

No, I don't want someone elses problem!

Best Answer

I wouldn't even flirt with or consider dating someone who is married. That is a huge "no trespassing!" sign for me.

Best Answer

No - but a woman, yes

Best Answer

I sleep with my husband all the time<br />
(oh, perhaps you meant a man married to someone else)

Best Answer

Heck no! Unless he's MY husband!

Best Answer

I have found that whenever I say a resounding "NO!!! I would NEVER do that!!" regarding anything, life seems to place temptation before me. I don't want that. I have... had a fling with someone who was separated, but I couldn't deal with it... it was just not right with me for MANY reasons (selfish and unselfish) so I called it off about 2 weeks in. SO... no IS my answer, and I am NOT impressed when people do so, BUT... things are not black and white in life, and I try not to judge. Still... once I learn that someone is not available, then sexual attraction naturally goes by the wayside for me. Planning to not ever have sex with any married person, save for the one *I* marry... just uncool, my soul say's NO.

Best Answer

I like to think I would never knowingly sleep with a married/taken man. I certainly don't intend too because I think it's wrong and also I believe in karma & it would break my heart if it happened to me... However people aren't perfect and make mistakes and we've all heard of or know someone who has had a fling/affair. So I just hope I never make that mistake.

Best Answer

Hell no , he would be a low down dirty dog !

Best Answer

No.There are a lot of married men on the prowl though so a woman has to be careful as to not make that mistake.

Best Answer

I've done it. I'm still filled with guilt about it. I was in love with this boy for ten years before it happened. I was naive and completely blind when it came to him and he took advantage of the deep feelings I have always had for him. Sleeping with him cured me and on that day, I took my heart back. Finally I was free of the strings he held me on. Would I ever sleep with a married man again? No.

Best Answer

I would sleep with his wife... is that better? :P

Best Answer

No. It is not right. The woman he was with should kick his cheating a$$. It is wrong to cheat on people, especially if they are married.

Best Answer

nO.... !!!! :S

Best Answer

definitely NOT!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no its so disrespectful!

Best Answer

No, no and no again!! Being the wife of such a man, it is easy for me to say NO. I do not judge anyone, They say "it takes 2 to tango" meaning the unnamed women and my husband. I always said if a husband sleeps around, the wife is the reason, but what can a wife do when her husband is far away???

Best Answer

no i can't it can be selfish and stupid behavior, even if is my friend's boylover.

Best Answer

No I wouldn't. Even if I really liked him, I would resist it because I would hate if I was married to someone who slept with other women and as they say what goes around comes around...if I was stupid enought to sleep with a married man chances are my future husband would cheat on me too.<br />
It breaks up families and is cruel. No, I wouldn't do it.

Best Answer