I would NOT as I would like to know that lady more and more first before going any further
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 103 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

I don't sleep.

Best Answer

No. I've been down that road, never again.

Best Answer

I dont call pushing someone in a van a first date....lol

Best Answer

hahaha....that is funny...

Best Answer

Okay than what about the back sit?

Best Answer

My husband and I had sex for the first time two days after we agreed to start dating, but we weren't worried about it because we both already knew we intended for the relationship to be a permanent thing, and there was a lot of pent up sexual tension that needed to be released because we'd both wanted to jump each others bones for years.

Best Answer

Ya know, that is how it went for my wife and I, twenty-one years ago.

Best Answer

It'll be seven years for us this spring. It's nice to hear about people who've been married 10+ years since that seems to be so rare these days, at least where I'm from anyway.

Best Answer

Nope. They'd have to marry me and even then, they'd have to be lucky :D

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Sleep? Only after sex.

Best Answer

No never

Best Answer

Thankyou :-)

Best Answer

Depends

Best Answer

what if he or she is a psycho?

Best Answer

I like to DO Psycho chicks! ...they're plentiful & exciting :)

Best Answer

I thought that was "the goal".

Best Answer

Does it count as a "first date" if we've been speaking online for a month?

Best Answer

I'm with you Ned. I have always wanted to get to know a woman before taking the relationship to that level. If you start at that level you have not built a solid foundation and without that there is too much risk of things falling apart.

Best Answer

Define "date"... and send me back 15 years

Best Answer

At our age not sure I can judge. I have been married for 28 years so if I had to go back to dating I am not sure how I would react. I might think, "This is wrong, but dang".

Best Answer

It's a beautiful thing

Best Answer

Yes and I have

Best Answer

I have, I have even had them answer the door nude on the first date. Don't let anyone kid you, girls will get just as pissy as any guy I ever heard of if you tell them no.

Best Answer

No! You need to know him/her or what's the point? You have to get to know the person first

Best Answer

guilty. always. :/

Best Answer