notgood22 notgood22 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 2, 2010

All the best teachers of kung fu are living in other countries like USA and Australia.<br />
The communist government set about destroying the kung fu families and traditions alot of them fled. <br />
What would be left to study? A watered down version vetoed by the government, acrobatic training?<br />
What style of kung fu are you considering?

Best Answer

I would not want to spend a day in Red China, the government does not tolerate free ex<x>pression, and if accused of a crime, you are doomed to hard labor or death. This country kills over 10,000 citizens a day, they have it down to a very organized operation, they march the people out in rows on to a field about the size of a football stadium, a stretcher is placed beside them, they bend down on their knees and bow their head, a soldier fires one round into the ba<x>se of the skull, the body is immediately placed upon the stretcher, the body is ******** and washed, it is taken into a refrigerated warehouse full of small sterile surgery rooms, body parts are harvested for sell around the world, the remaining body parts are cremated. All this is done repeatedly every day time and time again. The Travel Channel had a special about it with film a couple of years back.

Best Answer

If my family could go and was willing to, I definitely would jump at this.

Best Answer

No. It is so much easierto just buy a gun and get a carry permit. You can learn kung fu anywhere.

Best Answer

if it was something i really wanted to do..but i don't think they'd let me in...i look like trouble

Best Answer

i wouldnt willingly spend two yrs there id go to see the greatwall of china and visit but they hate americans and id feel really akward so hell no

Best Answer

Not for self defence, that's way overboard. I would certainly concider it for self fulfillment. To each is own.

Best Answer

I wouldn't spend 2 years in China. The gov there is totalitarian and repressive.

Best Answer

Yes if my life style permitted that life style as its a great thing to know

Best Answer