1EPMinnie 1EPMinnie 70+, F 18 Answers May 20 in Community

I might consider it. Because I sure can't see my own way out of this situation at the moment. Maybe it could be insightful... (?)<br />
There's still 'something' a little 'off' about it though. Foreboding. So, very unsure..<br />
x KVC x

Best Answer

Hey thx for BA... want me to read ya cards... heheheeee

Best Answer

no, i already know what my future is. bleak.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. We have free will to change events that could change our future. Also, part of the excitement of living for me is not knowing what will happen.

Best Answer

I did that. It's fun and gives a boost to your ego. Just refrain from throwing more money into it.

Best Answer

Hi, I'm curious - Did it assist you in perhaps altering your course of life? Or perhaps influence it in any way? I'd be interested to hear... - It's perfectly fine if you don't wish to reply to me too, so don't feel 'obliged'
x KVC x

Best Answer

Many years ago, while I visited Hong Kong, I went to this temple to "pray" and have my fortune told. The fortune teller told me that I would be rich and successful and whatever. Well, years later, I had always thought of going back to claim my money back because it did not come true. LOL! But it was uncanny when he looked at my friend's palm and said he is in the military, which happened to be true! What did I get from this outcome? An experience and a memory of my trip. And that's all. Just don't pay through the nose when they start selling you the lucky charms.

That being said, there are many people out there who firmly believes in it. I won't refute that but personally, it's just entertainment.

Best Answer

Demons (the real power behind the "legit" mediums) may be able to predict or guess your future to a limited degree of accuracy, but they cannot see into the future as God can.<br />
No, I wouldn't. To use such mediums is a means to get you into spiritual bondage. Demons don't do that stuff for no reason at all.

Best Answer

exactly my dear...

Best Answer

Like businessmen do their business for monetary gain, demons do their business in order to ensnare people. They work within legal boundaries, working towards gaining legal right so that they may operate in people's lives.

Best Answer

Naaah

Best Answer

Nope ... borrow some off me buddy tell him he got a message it's FREEEE....

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

… no … Its a scam lol

Best Answer

yes....nine times out of 10 they are....and the other 1% comes from evil...

Best Answer

no ...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

thank you for answering....I wouldn't either...

Best Answer

Yeah I am sceptical about these things plus even if it were true, I prefer living my life unfolding in surprises.

Best Answer

yessss

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

Why would i want to do that, i just look in the mirror & say "You idiot "

Best Answer