Standing up for my beliefs has cost me friends, family and multiple employment opportunities. If I am not honest with myself, if I do not stand up for what I know is right, if I dont adhere to my own code then everything I am is dead already.

Best Answer

I would follow all those, who have for causes laid down their lives. Believing that death has more honer than living in shame. What greater gift is this than to lay down your life for a friend--or for a highly believed in cause.

Best Answer

sure. nothing gets an issue press like a martyr.

Best Answer

I'd like to say YES ~ but I'm a Total Wimp... and would probably end up asking for Mercy somewhere down the line....

Best Answer

If you are referring to those qualities such honesty , integrity, loyalty and morality that needed defending, I would of course offer up my life. Men of conscience have for centuries done the same without question nor hesitancy.

Best Answer

That's a tough question. I don't come from a Nation where to stand up for a belief to the bitter end would be a benefit. I think this is more suited to a group of people with strong, firm beliefs of something that needs to change, that makes a difference to life and death in the fight and in a strong enough way to *know* it will make a difference.<br />
I cannot relate under circumstances I cannot relate with. I have no doubts there are those who may well do, but I don't. In any case, it would have to be a set of accute, dire circumstances.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I cannot deny the things I believe. I suppose I have to face the consequences of what comes with that.

Best Answer

That depends on how nobel I think what I believe is

Best Answer