Melodie13 Melodie13 61-65, M 12 Answers Aug 26, 2011

It sure would be an exciting and new idea that should be explored. I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be done. A male maid can look very good in a maids uniform. Why be a clone when you could wear fishnets, the dress and the accessories. Think out of the box and this would have some great potential. A man in this outfit sure would get lots of business. Think potential here. It is different and very well overdue. Why should females have all the fun, it is high time the males join in the action here. Been way too one sided for a long time. Males deserve this if they are so inclined to explore this as an employment option.

Best Answer

Please add a french maids outift to the options as well.

Best Answer

I think this may have some potential and something that I surely would be interested in doing. If anyone else has a service and is looking for help, let me know.

Best Answer

I think if it was socially more acceptable a lot of men would happily dress as a female maid and work for a superior. I am a male maid to my wife and love wearing my uniform but it is just between the two of us

Best Answer

My wife punishes me with maid time, but I only wear a frilly apron over my male clothes. I wish she'd spank me and put me in a maid uniform. Does your wife spank you?

Best Answer

yes. She prefers a seniour cane but for instant punishments she tends to use a tawse

Best Answer

I am looking for a position as a male maid. I wear a sensible uniform and underwear. As a maid should.

Best Answer

Yes, and I would call it Man Maid. Good play onwords and boy would my guys ever get lots of surprised looks, huh? lol

Best Answer

Let us know if you do begin this service. Most business started today must be unique and different from the old ways, just look at the recent commercials on the television. I think I'd offer it through an agency first to weed out the weirdos. In this economy and unemployment so high males are taking traditional women's jobs, so why not try it. Who knows you may become the next Bill Gates.

Best Answer

Sadly, I don't think there would be - realistically - sufficient demand for it to work as a viable business plan.

Best Answer

There are hundreds of sites that offer women for this service. To open a business today it almost has to be unique and different. This meets this criteria. The problem I see is men voluntarily gaining employment through this service even in this down economy.

Best Answer