BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 22 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I hold the opinion that every single one of us is flawed in some way and that we all have our mood and thought disorders, because face it, we'd all get along much better and have less conflict if we used our fullest abilities to be more tolerant and accepting towards others. So, I don't care what your problem or diagnosis is. It's all about you and me, and how we get along personally.

Best Answer

I am the sanest person you could ever meet so green light :P

;)

Best Answer

no, I have way too much of my own crap to deal with.

Best Answer

My toxic ex was/is a total mental nuttyjob and Divorce was the cure there. Never again!!!

Best Answer

NO.It can be toxic as a mo-fo.Don't start.

Best Answer

yes i would in a heartbeat

Best Answer

if it id in my fate then i would accept it sweetheart.

Best Answer

Yes, because I got the same problem.

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

Everyone has baggage of one kind or another. It all depends on whether or not your luggage match.

Best Answer

I have manic depression myself. I would be much too intense for a serious romantic relationship with anyone other than myself.

Best Answer

I was married to her...........Won't do that again, so, no

Best Answer

Definitely. The only reason I wouldn't is if I wouldn't be able to cope with or understand theirs in relation to my own, since that would just hurt everyone involved.

Best Answer

** laughing ** That would eliminate damned near every woman I know! ;}

Best Answer

I did. We are now very good friends.

Best Answer

No, been there done that too many times.

Best Answer

If I love them, I'd help them if I could.

Best Answer

yes but i would always keep trying to understand them even though at times it might be hard

Best Answer

if like that person then yes i would

Best Answer