I would say no. Your family are your reality check, if you don't want them seeing, commenting on stuff, then you should not be putting it out there. Not a fan of face book by the way, and it has a way of coming back and biting people on the ar se. I found the final piece of evidence that my husband was cheating (again ) on there, and this time he could not wriggle out of it.

Best Answer

yes i do...i have a facebook for my family and associates...and another account for my friends...cause im friends be saying some crazy thing...

Best Answer

that's what i want to do. it's too much having your family read what your friends write at times.

Best Answer

my friend write some outragous ****...

Best Answer

I already have :P

Best Answer

when i was younger i would, but now, i dont care anymore

Best Answer

This is not facebook this is a get away from all that trivia.<br />
This EP from 13 up we are to act and be responsible. (see act when you joined)<br />
We are to treat each other with democracy. <br />
Shame, let's not speak on maturity, lets try and treat each other as we should while we are here.<br />
When we laugh here let it be reason to laugh together.

Best Answer

what are you talking about??? you don't make sense! you didn't even answer my question.

Best Answer

i never asked if this was facebook!

Best Answer

FB TOS won't allow that. :(

Best Answer

@ thelonewood - Yeah they will, as long as you create another account as "yourself " and don't pretend to be somebody else you can have as many FB accounts as you want.

Best Answer

@bigheart exactly! yes you can have more than one account. and thats what i am going to do one for my family and another one for my close friends:)

Best Answer