MrD1 MrD1 26-30, M 15 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Struggles

if i could go back with all the knowledge i have now, yes i would.

Best Answer

I would as there is something I should have done but didn't and I regret it now more than ever.

Best Answer

I know the feeling.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. I've had some good times in my life, but I think I'd like to rewind back to a part of my life when all the bad stuff started to happen. Although, I don't know what I would do differently that would make the outcome better. I think fate has a loy to answer for. Just wish I knew what it had in store for me next. Coz, if it's more crap, I might as well give up now.

Best Answer

Yes, maybe your right. If we went back and righted the wrongs in our lives they would probably just lead us onto new paths where we would encounter a new set of problems.

Best Answer

yes i would start my life over if I could I was not nice to alot of people growing up. I used to fight people just for fun.

Best Answer

Never in a million years.

Best Answer

No YOLO my life is perfect in my eyes

Best Answer

Not until I'm done with this one - then I'd prefer to come back as a well-loved house cat

Best Answer