freeangel freeangel 31-35, F 13 Answers Apr 11, 2011

i will listen to each story once, for the way a person speaks about their past relationships, really reflects their charter, or lack there of. But if they are not telling me to share life experiences and they are obviously hung up on the person, then no i would not stay.

Best Answer

It will eventually turn you off and your interest in your partner will wane till you have no interest in them anymore.

Best Answer

I agree completely! everyone has a past but it is a huge turn off to hear about their sexual past. It has pushed me away and caused distance between us when that has happened to me.

Best Answer

I myself do not like to listen to the person I care about the past love failers,to me that was yesterday and their is nothning we can do but move forward.To take a stept back weights us down.We need to think clear and be so postive about a new begaining,we all have been failures at something in our life and we can only learn from this so lets talk about today and what could be.So if this should continue I would think twice you have much to offer some one and you don't need the bagage to carry the load it will prevent you from clearity of mind that you need to give your best.

Best Answer

I just say "and you are telling me this why?" it puts them in their place and makes them feel stupid. works like a charm.

Best Answer

I am going to try this ... unfortunately is just a matter of time before I will need to. I hate hearing of the past. A huge turn off.

Best Answer

Obviously he/she is not over the past relationship yet. This is risky because the present one will bear the brunt of mistakes of the past. If I were the present, I will allow the other person some healing time until he is she is ready for another relationship.

Best Answer

Absolutely not,because it is obvious that the said partner(who refers to the past)is still pining for what was.Clearly,he is not satisfied and he's constantly making comparisons on a sub-consciouss level.I'll leave gracefully,to let him pursue what was.

Best Answer

No,i'd end it and tell him to find out want he really wants which is not me.wouldn't sit around and listen to him talk about his ex.

Best Answer

If a person is in a new relationship, he/she has to let the past go. The new relationship is supposed to be a new chapter in his/her life and it must stay that way, but if he/she is constantly talk about his/her past relationships and comparing the new partner to past lovers whether it's good or bad to the point it becomes pure annoyance, the relationship isn't gonna last long.

Best Answer

Have you ever tried to tell a few storys of ur own . Ask urself if the other is that important to you if so they may need to be shown how you feel.

Best Answer

Depends, I´d ask my partner to stop talking about them, then if they didn´t....

Best Answer