My mom did, he's my dad and he's been the worst thing that ever happened to any of us. How can she be so selfish or did she stay with him after he beat her cause she as scared?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 8 Answers Jun 5 in Community

1st fiancé put me up against the wall by my neck. I broke off the engagement immediately. He proceeded to stalk me.<br />
Ex-husband was emotionally abusive. It took me a long time to believe what people were saying.<br />
I guess I must attract them.

Best Answer

I feel for you...it tough on her too...I'm sure she has thought about it many times...she is caught up in his vicious tentacles....I managed to break free before my son understood....it was damn hard! But I don't regret it one bit!.....

Best Answer

Don't underestimate a man's ability to make his mistake feel like it's your fault. ~Rihana

Best Answer

No,open your eyes ladies!

Best Answer

they will learn...

Best Answer

My mother stayed with my stepfather even after she found out that he molested my sister, he was cruel and abusive to me and hit my mother.<br />
I got to watch him die and didn't give him CPR which may have saved him. I like to think I killed the motherf**ker.

Best Answer

whoa...

Best Answer