Do not waste your time. Narcissists cannot rehabilitated. There are never wrong in their own eyes. Get out before it gets worse. It's only going to get worse.

Best Answer

I did stay for almost 6 years with a narcissist and he almost killed me in the end. Narcissits are very sick and dangerous people. They cannot feel and they are predators of the soul. Don't walk away...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Best Answer

A narcissist is not a good risk. Once you get away from them you will see how manipulative they are and how much they systematically dismantle your self-esteem and all of your outside relationships. They do not make good parents because the control they need doesn't allow for the child to explore their own talents and interests (it has to be what they like). They will use the children as weapons, regardless of what harm can come to the child. Read the following article and if it sounds familiar, run like H***!<br />
http://www.heartless-*******.com/rants/manipulator/emotional_abuse.shtml

Best Answer

The ***** is the "B" word if someone wants to look at the article. When I read it, I couldn't believe how closely is resembled my soon to be ex. Some of the behavior is so subtle.

Best Answer

Get out now-Narcissicts cannot be rehabilitated. My mother is one. Even my birthday became about her. Please do yourself a favor. He can get counselling from now to eternity and NEVER change- thats the cornerstone of the disorder; they KNOW they are the certer of everyone's universe-Copernicus himself could tell him otherwise with no impact. Run Forest Run

Best Answer

My husband was one with other things thrown in as well. From my experience get out while you can, it only gets worse. Honestly I was lucky to escape with my life. They can not change it is who they are.

Best Answer

Love yourself enough to find a healthier relationship. Find someone who will be easier to make your way through life, not harder.

Best Answer

I did stay..for 14 years, trying to make sense out of something tha made none.If I had stayed to put it mildly ,they could very well have admitted me in the psyche ward..haha but no kidding really.Narcissists have high expectations imposed on you as well as your children that reflects their grandiose dreams and when you fall short of this perfection,there's hell to pay.The only sign of true love you get from them is food and clothing and material stuff ect. no human bonding or connection it's like living with a dead person without a soul,,,nothing at all to offer.suffices to say my married life was nothing but a cocktail of sadness and anger. ..the disorder is so complex in nature that you would be more informed if you looked into it...

Best Answer

No way ny ex was a narcissistic psycho who is going to eventually hurt someone. They are crazy and will never understand why you break up with them.

Best Answer

I do think there are positive ex<x>pressions of narcissism but from your desc<x>ription i would think this one is not so great..Not for you at least..You need to find someone more compatible and so does he.

Best Answer

LiquidSoul is right.

Best Answer