I never know what I do wrong or when it's going to hit and when I can tell he's mad at me and ignoring me, he denies it. Jeez!
biggesthockeyfanever biggesthockeyfanever 31-35, F 8 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Silent treatment is such immature behaviour. It shows that the person is incapable of talking about their feelings/issues etc. <br />
It solves nothing, just creates more problems. <br />
I would not put up with it.

Best Answer

I have, for four decades. The blame I get consistently, I just wish she'd do the silent part.

Best Answer

Yeah she was called my ex-girlfriend and she never told me what I was doing wrong the entire four years we were together until we broke up that is.

Best Answer

Hell no!!!! That is the worst thing ever and I hate people who act like that! "Silent treatment" is what little kids do, not adults, so screw that!

Best Answer

No. Silent treatment is the absolute WORST problem resolution technique ever employed by people. It can and often backfires making the initial issue that brought it about pail into insignificance.

Best Answer

I am not talking to you anymore and it is all your fault too.

Best Answer