GoogieGoo GoogieGoo 22-25, F 19 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Not if he was wrong, not against my family.

Best Answer

I want to say no but i might

Best Answer

No, supporting someone doesn't mean pretending they are perfect or infallible.

Best Answer

Nor should it be, but I feel that you should stand up for them right or wrong if they are your serious partner/husband/wife you should work as a team and have eachothers backs

Best Answer

Defending them against others shouldn't mean you have to pretend you agree though. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing and that doesn't mean you don't respect them. People watch their friends and family members do too many wrong things out of misconceptions about loyalty. You shouldn't embarrass them, but you also shouldn't condone misbehavior or inappropriate ideas. And if you do feel you have to pretend.....one needs to take a look at why you'd want to be around someone that doesn't respect your right to a different opinion.

Best Answer

unfortunately. Thats why it is a smack in the face when they ruin you

Best Answer

If they were right, I'll back him/her up. If not, I'll tell them the truth politely and with all respect.

Best Answer

Yes, if we make it clear that we disagree on the subject that is not easy for me to understand. Best Wishes

Best Answer

yeah i stand up from my friends dont really remember actually standing up for myself much

Best Answer

Thats tough one depends

Best Answer

Mostly, or I'd stay quiet. Going against your partner in public is a bad idea. You can express your concerns in private.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't.

Best Answer