Classicrocksweetheart Classicrocksweetheart 22-25, F 39 Answers Jul 5, 2012

The mind is the attraction. The body is the bonus. Which one do you think outlasts the other?

Best Answer

Such a question shouldn't have to be asked! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Yes why not?

Best Answer

"Attractiveness" has nothing to do with the weight or even the external appearance of anyone. I have met a great many "physically beautiful" people who were the least bit attractive. True beauty is from the heart and soul and it shines through creating true attraction.

Best Answer

Beauty doesn't have limitations.

Best Answer

guess it'd depend on the person

Best Answer

As long as shes attractive and cool. I've been with overweight women and they are hot also

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY. The most beautiful girl i have ever known was short and dumpy but when she smiled OH i only have to picture that and i fall apart.

Best Answer

Of course! Not necessarily SEXUALLY attractive, but beauty can be found anywhere.

Best Answer

Yes, most definitely. I have met several women that were overweight but something about them made them sexy...beautiful. Perhaps it was their confidence. Or maybe it was their happy disposition. But whatever it was...it was positive...and that positiveness made them shine.

Best Answer

Yes,very much so.

Best Answer

Absolutely! And as a girl you know how we can be "judgemental", I've met a lot of girls who are a little bigger but I think are gorgeous.

Best Answer

theres a lot of bbw that i love to please

Best Answer

That could go either way!<br />
As a overweight woman, also attracted to woman... Yes! Physical attributes attract but personality keeps.

Best Answer

Not unless she was sitting down with mainly her face only showing.

Best Answer

Absolutely ......

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

Yes, unless she was really obese

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer