If it were me, then yes most likely. Unless their personality altered because of it.
picklelilly picklelilly 36-40, F 20 Answers Mar 16, 2012

Yes. The physical is no big deal. It is what is inside her heart and mind that interests me.

Best Answer

if she started with 8lb? sure

Best Answer

by the way my 40 year old wife phoned me yesterday to tell me that she has come down to 59 kgs! I have booked my flight tickets already! FYI

Best Answer

i would say yes no matter what the circumstances are it is what is on the inside that matters to me atleast regardless of what they look like tome love is a strong thing it can make u look past what others would call ugliness

Best Answer

I think there are a lot of factors that come into play, such as whether it is health or mental health related. Often the weight gain is a symptom of some other issue and if so there would be no effect on my love; however, love and sexual attraction are not the same. I would still love them, but would not feel the same type of physical attraction as before. Another thing that would make a difference is whether the person is making real effort to address the problem; if not, that may be the beginning of the end sadly.

Best Answer

Yes. (:<br />
In the presence of God, I took him to have and to hold from that day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from that day forward until death do us part.<br />
Oh wait, I haven't yet. But I will some day, no matter how much he weighs. (:

Best Answer

the man that gets to take that vow with u will be a very lucky man :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I am a very lucky girl. (:

Best Answer

Well my boyfriend is about 250 pounds, he would be HUGE if he gained another 100. But I would still love that fat ba stard.

Best Answer

Yes..though I would be worried about their health.

Best Answer

I dont want that big of a mama or papi. I guess Id still love them but the physical attraction might fade a bit. but ive never had sex with a whale so id like to try it before I knock it.

Best Answer

Yes, looks fade. It's not only the physical that should have attracted you to your SO.

Best Answer

I tried dating someone heavy. It was hard because I was disgusted by their looks. Literally.

Best Answer

Yes but I would say get ur big *** to the gym.

Best Answer

yes i would still love her but i probably break up with her....

Best Answer

Love is unconditional

Best Answer