Truth is: I told her to shut the door and go away. She was six. I am not proud. But that is what I did. Both times (the second time she was ten (same kid, never learned to knock!)

Best Answer

Been there, done that. Yes, we have stopped and then sent them back to their bed. Yes, it's one of our kids and we do have responsibilities to PROPERLY teach and guide them. And no, the lessons of learning about sex and love are too important to be left to happenstance. <br />
Today, our kids are grown and on their own, making their own choices. We are proud that, so far, they have only made the same mistakes we all have or will make and have recovered from them without permanent damage. So we believe we did things right.

Best Answer

I would keep going.

Best Answer

This is why we have a lock on the bedroom door.

Best Answer

No I wouldn't. I'd just tell them that they might have another sibling on the way. Plus this would save u from giving the birds and the bees speech. So I believe it's a win-win in my book

Best Answer