therepurposedmale therepurposedmale 61-65, M 7 Answers Feb 6 in Politics

Hmmmmmmmmm, guns kill people, lots of the time guns kill their owners. I am not a fan of guns but cameras could be used for certain defense pleas in court. Not a bad idea.

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

For what purpose? Do you imagine some force could review all the pictures? Do you image a smear of paint wouldn't disable such a camera? Do you image a small laser pointer wouldn't wash out any image? Would it store or download the images? Seriously, this is as stupid as the California law requiring imprint firing pins

Best Answer

First the technology can be worked out I am sure.
Next the first reason is to prove if you are defending yourself or being an aggressor. Screw up the results and you will only hurt your case. Finally, so we know what the cop was firing at, were they armed? You sound a little paranoid...do you fear a picture might not support something you may do?

Best Answer

No. It's just nobodies ******* business. If I commit a crime, it's the government job to prove it, not mine to help them. Trust me, where i live, if I have to use a gun, I'll use the backhoe too.

Best Answer

Actually it's everyone's business if you commit a crime...look it up..."the people versus...your name here!" Your answer does not surprise me...good day.

Best Answer

I'll try to use small words so you can get this. It's nobodies business what I do with a gun UNLESS I commit a crime. Do you want a camera on your **** in case you rape someone? Put the bong down. A camera on a gun is a colossally stupid idea.

Best Answer

not practical. In the future there will be 'smart' materials that guns can be made of that will use fingerprint recognition, but that's a ways off.

Best Answer

or tiny guns on all cameras?

Best Answer