What do you mean by no time off? You mean never get off the yacht? Not even to take the 2 year old for outings? If that is what you mean, then the answer is a resounding NO. I would have to have more space to move around than just on a yacht, no matter how big it is.

Best Answer

The idea that you have no time off does sound really odd unless the boat doesn't dock.

Best Answer

April 15-June 10th no time off from vessel. After June 10th time off. July/Aug, trips between vessel and house withtime off, Aug. 29th-Oct. 4th no time off.

Best Answer

Check them out and how much notice you would have to give and how often you would be paid. Can't think they would have the kid on board for all that time without coming into port. Just means you are on call all that time, not that they would be working you from sun up to sun down. I hope.

Best Answer

I absolutely could NOT do it. I get panicky when I can't get away from somewhere. It would be like being locked in. I'd have a nervous break down after ten minutes.

Best Answer

I agree--I can't imagine being stuck there. Being on a yacht you can't even get in your car and go visit family for an hour or so. I couldn't do it either.

Best Answer

Pay per day means little unless we know the hours. Frankly, if they're looking for a professional nanny and housekeeper -- which means at least 10-12hrs/day, then this boss isn't even paying minimum wage, which is illegal in the US.

Best Answer

What's the wage?<br />
Do you get travel costs paid to and fro the job?<br />
Do you get the right protective clothing paid for?

Best Answer

It pays $85 a day with free room and board. they pay for your trip to alaska. I don't know about the clothing.

Best Answer

Thanks, better wages available here.
I t was a nice daydream though! :)
Thank you.

Best Answer

In my youth sure why not, have kids of my own now so not an option. Always groups you can attend to interact with other adults and have a few moments of peace. Guessing the child sleeps. If the money is good go for it.

Best Answer

The money is a good point. These type of positions should pay much better than regular nanny jobs as technically they should be paying you for the whole day because they want to be able to call on you at will

Best Answer

Not too many groups to interact with if you are stuck on a yacht 24/7 for 4 months.

Best Answer

it pays $85 a day with free room and board.

Best Answer

It goes back and forth. Sorry, it was 2 months without shore leave. then it's some of vessel and house. then another month of being at sea. etc.

Best Answer

Only if I had really good background on the people and new they weren't freaks and they paid me regularly, and I had no motion sickness (which i do so couldn't do it)

Best Answer

No time off. I think thats called a sweat shop

Best Answer

No, I can't swim and am afraid of water and being sea sick.

Best Answer