gummiebirds gummiebirds 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I would give her another chance but I wouldn't be fully invested. (Means I wouldn't be a trusting like the first time)

Best Answer

I would not. I have been cheated on enough times to know that don't change to often.

Best Answer

Nope. Once a cheater always a cheater. It's like a mountain lion that knows about trash cans. You have to put it sleep because it will keep coming back to neighborhoods for food.

Once he has cheated, he knows the pleasure of it.

I cheat, I will always be a cheater. I can't resist the urge to taste a new p*ssy for variety...

Best Answer

never been there and dealt with that

Best Answer

Hard to say. If you do treat back do so carefully. But you will soon find yourself always second guessing. And will it even be worth it to waste that time?

Best Answer

No. Even though I still loved him & he tried to come back (only when they fought, of course), I had to say no. What little bit of self respect I still had kicked in, took charge, & very sweetly told him to go **** hisself.

Best Answer

i use to lol and i use to make excuses for it like oh everyone makes mistakes. now im older hell no! if he cheats on me he better not even try to apologize unless he wants to take a dirt nap.

Best Answer

no, history will just repeat itself

Best Answer

No. Plain and simple. If I wasn't good enough for him the first time, what makes me so much better now?

Best Answer

Depends if he was cheating on his geography test. I had to cheat on mine, so bad at it D:

Best Answer

Wow! Funny. Haha

Best Answer

Honestly, your question: very very doubtful, unless we had been together for a long time, and I knew in my heart he made a mistake and that it isn't what he normally would do. Fool me once, shame on you, second time, out the door.

Best Answer

When I was young I have, but now that I'm older and wiser, no.

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

I'd say no, but I've never been in that situation so idk.

Best Answer