walkingonsunshine walkingonsunshine 46-50, F 13 Answers Mar 1, 2011

Maybe, but the relationship would soon fall apart anyway from lack of trust.

Best Answer

No. Absolutely not. Now, if my man said he had feelings for someone else I would let him go and explore. I expect to be able to do the same. My feelings on the subject are that if you are intrigued by someone outside the relationship you are no longer committed. So, fine go out on a date get to know that person, take some time to re evaluate yourself. Cheating says I don't care if I hurt you, and to me you can't hurt someone you love. So if someone can cheat on you they don't love you.

Best Answer

No way, trust would be shattered.

Best Answer

once

Best Answer

NO WAY IN HELL! just happened to me actually and I will not let him come back ever!!!

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Been there. He knew that cheating and lying were two of the three things that would destroy trust and hand him his walking papers. He did the first thing and then did the second thing to try to cover it up.

(The third no-no he knew about was abusing me. I guess that, in doing the first two things, he also did the third.)

One strike.....you're out!

Best Answer

No because I'd forever be wondering if he was cheating again. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Best Answer

Not at all I would allways be in doubt of him.I'm sorry but that's the way I feel.

Best Answer

maybe...not sure...if he didn't really love her and it was out of experimentation that would be one thing...but if he did really love her...then he needs to be with her then...

Best Answer

Coming from a man's point of view. I had a spouse cheat on me. It was a one time thing, according to her. Caught her in the act. That was three strikes and she was out. Filed for divorce the very next day.

Best Answer

that would be completely dependant on the situation, might not tho

Best Answer