JustaGirlfriend JustaGirlfriend 36-40 10 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Image & Weight

Cocaine diet

Best Answer

walking a lot helps too

Best Answer

It all depends how much weight I have to lose and then consider it if I should or not.

Best Answer

Eating less and eating healthy in particular. I keep around a list with how many fat grams I have eaten everyday. To help you figure this out there is a handy dandy book called "Calorie, Fat, & Carbohydrate Counter" by The CalorieKing that you can get at RiteAid for a few dollars. This contains many useful tips and gives you the layout of many foods and several fast food menus. So far I have lost 20 pounds in a few months and can definitely stick with this diet. In addition to this diet you can discover many ways to keep eating the foods you love, stay happy, and keep shedding unwanted pounds. Sorry to have sounded a bit like the commercials you generally see on television.

Best Answer

Eating less and eating better, in that order. You can lose weight eating nothing but McDonalds, will it make your body look good? No. Will it make you lose fat? Yes.

Best Answer

Yes. That combined with a well balanced diet with lots of protein and fiber and a work out regimen at least 3x a week. Dropped 32 lbs since mid April.

Best Answer

I was on Phentermine once. I lost 40 pounds in a month and had to stop. It wasn't healthy. <br />
What worked for me was making dietary changes, self-hypnosis, staying away from any pre-packaged foods and diet soda (for some reason, they made me eat more). I also gutted my fridge so I no longer have sugar in the house; when I want something sweet, I'll eat frozen fruit. <br />
Social Support works wonders for many people, if you can join Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers, it can keep you motivated.

Best Answer

raw food diet or the master cleanse

Best Answer

Please friend me on Facebook at www.friendKarensPage.com I Know I have something that could help

Best Answer