Yeah, more like he's aroused and I could be an outlet. That being said he would be right! I am. :)

Best Answer

Don't fall for that line. That's just something a guy says when he wants to get laid or wants something. If anything it sounds like an insult . Like if you were never hot. A compliment would be "you still look hot"

Best Answer

Hmmnm..I never thought of that...damn...and i almost believed him...arrrrgggghhh..

Best Answer

Yes, that would make me feel good, but I wouldnt let him touch me or kiss me again, he hehe!

Best Answer

Depending on the circumstances, maybe. He/she could honestly really think that or they're trying to kiss your butt to get something out of you.

Best Answer

yea because hes not saying that you were never hot hes just saying that now youre "exceptionally hot"

Best Answer

Not if they dumped you.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

no.. I feel awful and sore and ill and over weight and in physical pain .. there is nothing flattering about my appearance right now at all... I think I would want to hit him over the head and tell him to get stuffed. I'm too ill to care.

Best Answer

No because if they are your ex they are your EX and it would mean all they want is to get in your pants.

Best Answer

He's horny.

Best Answer

phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

Best Answer

can you tell my bf to tell me that i would love,well never mind i want more that words

Best Answer