You're offered $50,000 a year on one condition. You have a choice: 1. Your knees will be moved to be 6 inches higher on your leg (which makes walking weird), OR 2. Your voice will change to a high-pitched chipmunk voice at random intervals throughout the day without notice, OR 3. Don't take the money and don't get stuck with either of these. Which do you take?
Steinbaum Steinbaum 26-30, M 9 Answers Jul 11 in Embarrassing & Funny

2, chipmunk voice. That could be funny. :)

Best Answer

You could get a job as a radio host. Everyone would tune in hoping to hear you break into your chipmunk voice.

Best Answer

Lol, good idea! :)

Best Answer

3! I'm not that desperate for money.

Best Answer

I make close to that each month. You'd have to offer considerably more to make either of those options even slightly attractive.

Best Answer

Uh, yeah, so you can just say #3.

Best Answer

Do you think 50k is a lot of money?

Best Answer

I earn more than that in a year so no...

Best Answer

You can keep your job. This is just side money.

Best Answer

None of them then, not for only 50k, it's really not that much money you know

Best Answer

Obviously not. You're also not doing any labor. It's essentially free money every year in exchange for some crazy person's amusement.

Best Answer

Sure, but the options available would severly restrict my social and work life to the point of serious embarrasment and the money you're suggesting isn't worth it

Best Answer

2

Best Answer

The money

Best Answer

1 or 2?

Best Answer