Are you responsible for others?

Best Answer

but you are responsible for what you say :)

Best Answer

If someone is standing on the edge of a building threatening to jump and acting like an a.s.s. and I yell "Jump then you idiot," and he or she does, it's not my fault. They climbed to that ledge themselves and made the conscious decision to jump. <br />
When I first got online and started meeting people I ran into so many suicidal depressives that I literally made myself sick spending hours in chats trying to talk them out of doing things to themselves. I finally got sick and tired of being sick and tired of it. Nowadays my attitude is, I'm really sorry if your life is screwed up. Mine is too. But that's life. And if you can't handle it and need to end yourself then that's screwed up too, but hey... it's your choice. I'm choosing to face my issues and continue living. I'll be sure and remember you when your gone.

Best Answer

yeah i know it can be soo irritating and infuriating to try and help someone but instead being infected by their gloominess. but like i said, iam not saying you have to help them,but then dont say anything to them at all! why even say jump you idiot, rather just continue with your business.

Best Answer

Nope. Hell, I hardly ever take the blame for anything I do.

Best Answer