If you absolutely knew they took someone to a hotel, even if they won't admit it, I mean, fierce denial, but you know and have proof. They keep denying and denying, but you know. Would you take them back?
LadyHawke68 LadyHawke68 41-45, F 14 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Some people will lie and lie and lie in the hopes that if they stick to the same story enough then people will doubt the evidence they have of the truth and believe them instead.<br />
I did take someone back who cheated on me, although at least they had the courage to tell me. Then they cheated again a few weeks later.<br />
I wouldn't ever take a cheater back again.

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. If you know the reason why he cheated and could possibly fix it? example he needed more love, or someone to be there for him. Than I would forgive him. If you know that he is going to cheat on you again, and that you will never be able to trust him than NO! Good luck.

Best Answer

I've been cheated on and fooled at 14. I found out just a few hours after he got with another girl and asked her out. I confronted him and said it was a 'moment of weakness.' So I told him it's either her or me and he chose me but then I just said that I'd feel bad for the other girl and just to go to her instead. <br />
Then a week later he comes back to me saying this new girlfriend was playing with him and asked for me back and I took him back.<br />
A month later, he left me for another girl. <br />
So no, if they've cheated on you once, they'll cheat on you again and that's a fact.

Best Answer

NO, been there done that. Always was told that there never was anything between them, they were only friends. The last straw after 25 years. Thank God and Greyhound he is gone, Old saying is true Once a cheater always a cheater. You deserve better. Every time I caught him, he would have to find another way to cheat, so what kind of life would you have? you would become bitter and resentful. Best of luck to you dear.

Best Answer

Not a chance. Why would you consider it or even listen to him. He's full of it if you have proof.

Best Answer

I'd just give her an extra good ******* a few more times and then dump her.

Best Answer

I couldn't.

Best Answer

Sure. I cheated her 10 times before she even started it.

Best Answer

No, they didn't respect me enough to stay faithful, so why risk getting hurt again.

Best Answer

No. Absolutely not.

Best Answer