no. never again

Best Answer

he wouldnt be there if you told the police what hes doing

Best Answer

She didn't press charges the first time. The second time, she didn't press charges, but the state/county did. I don't know how it works, but the case was dropped in the end, still because she wouldn't press charges. That was ten years ago.

Best Answer

Yes i would

Best Answer

How?
I was raised to never hit women, let alone beat the crap out of them. Associating with him goes against my principles.

Best Answer

Ignore him.

Best Answer

Go to the family event, and just ignore him? I don't want to be anywhere near him, but l'll be forced to. The only solution is to ditch the family event, it seems.

Best Answer

I would never talk to him again and if he'd try talking to me I'd blatantly ignore him

Best Answer

I posted the same thing to person below, just want your opinion.
But my whole family acts like it didn't even happen or something, since it was ten years ago. They all say he's changed.

Best Answer

a leopard never changes it's spots

Best Answer

That's what I'm saying. Once a woman beater, always a woman beater. I really wish someone beat the **** out of him one day.

Best Answer

someone would

Best Answer

I'd talk to him a lot. I'd tell him what a stupid childish douchbag he is every time I see him

Best Answer

Best Answer