Sure I would. I have one logo tattoo already. Why not add more and make it a collage? :)

Best Answer

HELL YESS!! MUST MEET GLEE CAST!! Or just Chris Colfer. *giggle*

Best Answer

sure, i would get the cover art from the album houdini by the melvins tattooed on my side

Best Answer

Hmm...ack, not worth it. <br />
But I want to do something nuts.<br />
But ack, probably not worth it.

Best Answer

never, I have way too much respect for myself. besides the band would probably be broken up in a few years, the I would just be left with a stupid tattoo... maybe try a Henna instead

Best Answer

both. I know of people who got them them when they were younger, because it was cool and defiant. Every single one of them regrets there decision (for a variety of reasons). Odd, mostly its the men who seem to regret it the most. The women just seem to sigh with regret (especially the ones who put still bare a youthful loves name). I'm saying its rarely a well though out thing. It seems to be an impetuous decision. (of the few dozen people I know who have them)

Best Answer

I'm 31 and still getting tattoos and I do have respect for myself. But I put them on parts on my body that I can hide if I choose so I can be professional for work. Sometimes when a person is younger they later regret I guess but I put a lot of thought into my tattoos and they mean something to me. And I love them and think they are beautiful. As much as I love tattoos I prob wouldn't put one of my fav artist name/logo on my body though.

Best Answer

maybe that's the difference. the visibility, and the ability to cover it. I'm glad you have respect for your body. My daughter went out and got a few (told me afterwards, we had discussed it at length). She knows they upset me, and as she is maturing, she is finding out that they are really not all that exciting anymore. Yes, I still love her, I made sure she knew that. she is willing to have them removed, its just an expensive proposition.

Best Answer

Well that's good that you have great communication with your daughter. That's really good. Because my mom is totally against tattoos, piercings, among other things and I have a hard time telling her ANYTHING because she's so close minded or gets all upset. Tattoos are expensive but painful too to remove OUCH! Good that you let her know you still love her. I'm sure that means the world to her.

Best Answer

the communication isn't exactly great, but when its important, I beg her to sit and talk WITH me (I always want a dialog, it just doesn't always work that way) I'm with your mom, I'm against tattoos and piercings and gauging her earlobes (yuck!). Yea, she does know I love her regardless. and she loves me too (not that she would ever come out and say it), but occasionally, she does give me a hint :) Try talking to, rather than telling your mom, she might be more receptive. I try to see things from my daughters point of view and have suggested she try to see things from mine. :)

Best Answer

make that talking WITH your mom

Best Answer

Nope my skin will remain ink free!Not against others getting ink but I like mine left alone.

Best Answer

Where and how big? lol

Best Answer

Who's your favorite band? Would you put it on your back, arm, leg? doesn't have to be big... Would you if you were double dared? :P

Best Answer

I have too many to choose! I don't think I'd tattoo any name on me tbh unless it was henna :-)

Best Answer