That's a no-win situation. If you tell them, you risk losing the friendship because their partner will say you're lying. If you choose not to tell them, you risk losing the friendship when they eventually learn the truth and find out you knew all the time and never said anything. Both these things have happened to me.

Best Answer

actually, you can blackmail the cheating bastard.

Best Answer

Its time to go ***** fit al up on his face

Best Answer

You got to cover your butt, but you also need to let it play out on it's own. If I were you I would write a letter explaining what you know. Then explain why you didn't tell her. Seal it up, mail it to yourself and put it away. The date the post office stamps the envelope will be proof to her how much you agonized over not telling her. IF she freaks out on you then giver her the letter, otherwise, just be a friend for when she needs you

Best Answer

if it were my best friend, yes. i'd tell her because i'd want to know if it were me.

Best Answer

glad you liked it :) very often i feel like i'm living a modern version of "i love lucy"

Best Answer

i'm pretty fond of your name/photo combo too ;)

Best Answer

I think its your duty as a friend to do it. But tactfully.

Best Answer

If they are being cheated on, then it isn't the love of their life, and if you don't tell your friend, you are no friend.

Best Answer

you're right... ill need to find a way to put it lightly

Best Answer

No res, you will be the friend, but your friend may choose not to be one.

Best Answer

no, plain and simple. You do not know the circumstances and or the reasoning behind it. <br />
There is ALWAYS a reason.

Best Answer

There are always reasons and circumstances in everything that happens in your life. The person with whom you have become amorous with is giving you something that is needed and to be truthful... The person who is cheating may not be doing it to be melicious. If you told the other without knowing the full story.. I am sorry, But you would not be a friend

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I think I'd have to tell. I'd worry about what happens when they find out he's cheating and they then find out that I knew about it and I DIDN'T tell them.

Best Answer

Would it be more worth it to not tell them knowing this all teh time and then tehy find out 10 years later.. and scream at you for not tellign them 10 years earlier

Best Answer

very good point

Best Answer

Fat fingers as I type. I miss on letters as I type and don't proofread on the monitor

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer