robyn robyn 51-55, F 20 Answers Feb 1, 2010

Huh???

How does one get molested on EP? Should I be worried?

Best Answer

do you mean if you were "molested on EP", or would you "tell on EP" ?

Best Answer

Yes but I'm not telling who on EP did it.

Best Answer

how can you get 'molested on EP'?? hmm....errrrrr well yes eaither way...yeah i guess..ive never been molested tho either way..but well the thing is i think ide like it...lol coulde care less if i was sexuall harrased by anyone to be perfectly honest..

Best Answer

Could you believe me?

Best Answer

it is so common unfortunately.

Best Answer

I didn't know you could be molested on EP. but it I was going to tell such a story I would do it in the confessions section anonymously

Best Answer

I was not molested.

Somethings (even if completely anonymous) should not be discussed in a public forum. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

I don't see why not it is all still a healing process and the more you get it out the better you feel....Sometimes talking to strangers are even better...

Best Answer

ive written a story on here about it.

Best Answer

As of right now, I dont think myself capable of posting anything of the sort...

Best Answer

Thats what I started my account for because I need to talk about it but can't talk about it to my family or with people around were I live. I havent got the courage to tell my whole story yet but Im going to tell it here so I can keep it my secret but still feel better about getting it off my chest.

Best Answer

I was, many times by her. No details other than to say that I have not had any counseling and basically only told my wife who was also molested as a child and we are pretty normal people who have raised a family and worked for many years prior to our retirement. I suppose you might say we put the "fun" in dysFUNctional.

Best Answer