robyn robyn 51-55, F 22 Answers Feb 1, 2010

Huh??? <br />
How does one get molested on EP? Should I be worried?

Best Answer

do you mean if you were "molested on EP", or would you "tell on EP" ?

Best Answer

Thats what I started my account for because I need to talk about it but can't talk about it to my family or with people around were I live. I havent got the courage to tell my whole story yet but Im going to tell it here so I can keep it my secret but still feel better about getting it off my chest.

Best Answer

Yes but I'm not telling who on EP did it.

Best Answer

how can you get 'molested on EP'?? hmm....errrrrr well yes eaither way...yeah i guess..ive never been molested tho either way..but well the thing is i think ide like it...lol coulde care less if i was sexuall harrased by anyone to be perfectly honest..

Best Answer

Could you believe me?

Best Answer

it is so common unfortunately.

Best Answer

I didn't know you could be molested on EP. but it I was going to tell such a story I would do it in the confessions section anonymously

Best Answer

I was not molested.<br />
Somethings (even if completely anonymous) should not be discussed in a public forum. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

I don't see why not it is all still a healing process and the more you get it out the better you feel....Sometimes talking to strangers are even better...

Best Answer

ive written a story on here about it.

Best Answer

I was molested when I was a kid but it has shaped my life to what I like now for example I am definitely sub and in age play I love being the youngster

Best Answer

I was..

Best Answer

As of right now, I dont think myself capable of posting anything of the sort...

Best Answer

I was, many times by her. No details other than to say that I have not had any counseling and basically only told my wife who was also molested as a child and we are pretty normal people who have raised a family and worked for many years prior to our retirement. I suppose you might say we put the "fun" in dysFUNctional.

Best Answer