Why????
craftingnut91 craftingnut91 41-45, F 22 Answers Feb 20, 2009

I have to agree with the red lady, if they are delusional it's no point hurting their feelings, they wouldn't understand.

Best Answer

what would be the point. You can't win an arguement someone else knows nothing about.

Best Answer

They can be either, ignorant or delusional and I think there is just no point in reasoning with the unreasonable. Life is too short to waste it on these people.

Best Answer

No, I would just not bother talking with someone like that. They obviously don't listen to reason, so why bother?

Best Answer

I would rather agree to disagree, than argue,. They are entitled to their opinion, and you to yours, so no i would never tell ayone they are delusional.

Best Answer

A point and not be reached when traveling a diverging coarse ,both left and right and further than before .Ones journey is not to compel all others to follow ,but to step in confidence in there own folly . There be no greater adventure than two traveler steps as one ,for the two is greater than one .

Best Answer

Only if you want to start arguing about how you called the person delusional. Fruitless argument. In the end, we learn nothing except what a waste of time it was.

Best Answer

Everyone has a right to their own oppinion. We just don't have to accept their answer. People will sometimes say things without thinking, some people say things to be mean or spiteful, where others may mean well...but possibly missinterpret the argument and totally be wrong, but that doesn't mean their delusional.

Best Answer

No. I might tell them they don't know what they're talking about. That doesn't make them delusional.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Delusional? Not sure I'd make that assumption unless I was certain I knew more about the subject than they did and even then I think the easier way is often to listen to their point of view

Best Answer

Sure....you may just educate them....

Best Answer

No, I would tell them to shut the hell up though.

Best Answer

been there! done that! usually there is no point in telling them that because they are so gung ho about what they are talking about that they won't accept your opinion so it's better to just let them be and let them find out the hard way if possible.

Best Answer

I'd ask them why they have that opinion first, then I'd try to argue them into a tangential debate. If they intend to keep their ignorant opinions, I simply walk away and deviate onto another topic if they try to blast their delusions on me again.<br />
Truly delusional people will stay delusional even if you tell them so, and the rest will be offended.

Best Answer

No, I would call that stupidity...regardless as to how passionate they were on the subject.

Best Answer

Delusional, no. Ignorant....? Quite possibly.

Best Answer

ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO ARGUE SOME ONE WHO IS RIGHT AND YOU KNOW THERE RIGHT AND YET YOU STILL DESTROY THEM ANY WAY....MORE FOR THE SPORT

Best Answer

in a heartbeat! however, when there is no logic behind their reasoning(i.e., bigotry), I walk away.

Best Answer