TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 21 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Yes. We are best friends and I would NEVER be friends again with them if it was the other way around and they didnt tell me.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Nope. stay out of the crossfire..cos u wouldn't want your best friend to rat you on in reverse:)

Best Answer

Id beat the crap out of that person, regardless of gender, for hurting my best friend and make them break the news.

Best Answer

as much as i was tempted, i just don't know. i'd probably confront the cheater first.

Best Answer

Yes, but it would be hard to say. I'd be scared of my friend thinking I'm lying.

Best Answer

I'd take him on a night out get him totally hammered, hook him up, take picture's and send it the b*tch that cheated on him and say your not the only one that can play games then tell him what I did whilst he's recovering from the major hangover Aha!

Best Answer

I think I would. I would expect that you would use some tact and suggest that the person pay attention to the activities more closely. Allowing them to catch the person in the act.

Best Answer

Your secret is safe with me !

Best Answer

Absolutely. If I thought she wanted to know.<br />
I actually can't imagine being best friends with the kind of person who wouldn't want to.

Best Answer

I would tell them in a second.

Best Answer

anonymous letter and possible evidence should be enough. Or a heads up to be vigilant of their spouse

Best Answer