Yes. We are best friends and I would NEVER be friends again with them if it was the other way around and they didnt tell me.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Nope. stay out of the crossfire..cos u wouldn't want your best friend to rat you on in reverse:)

Best Answer

Id beat the crap out of that person, regardless of gender, for hurting my best friend and make them break the news.

Best Answer

as much as i was tempted, i just don't know. i'd probably confront the cheater first.

Best Answer

I'd take him on a night out get him totally hammered, hook him up, take picture's and send it the b*tch that cheated on him and say your not the only one that can play games then tell him what I did whilst he's recovering from the major hangover Aha!

Best Answer

Your secret is safe with me !

Best Answer

Absolutely. If I thought she wanted to know.<br />
I actually can't imagine being best friends with the kind of person who wouldn't want to.

Best Answer

I would tell them in a second.

Best Answer

anonymous letter and possible evidence should be enough. Or a heads up to be vigilant of their spouse

Best Answer

HELL YES!!! That is my best friend and it would make me feel guilty like I was the one cheating on her because I kept it hidden. If you DON'T tell you're best friend then you don't deserve to have that title

Best Answer