ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 12 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Hobbies

It really depends on the situation doesn't it? Why do you know she's pregnant... or rather, how do you know? If she confessed to you for some reason (maybe she trusts you) then you could try to provide support to her and help her think about the pros and cons of informing her mother of the situation. If you saw her out and about and noticed she was pregnant, or heard from someone else that she was etc... then it is a dilemma. Will she suffer negative health effects if her parents don't find out? Will the parents kick the child out of the house, or abuse her? So many questions. There is no black and white answer.

Best Answer

I would speak to the daughter and try and encourage her to tell her mum.

Best Answer

send the whole situation to Jeremy kyle lol

Best Answer

Uggghhh that is the most annoying man ..

Best Answer

innit just 0-O

Best Answer

If the child confided her condition directly to me then it becomes my business. I would encourage the child to tell her parents. I would make it clear to her that She needs to tell her parents soon, or I will have no choice but to break her confidence and tell them myself.

Best Answer

dam that ddepending on circumstances is a loaded questionbut good luck if your friends with the parent i think you should tell them

Best Answer

i would say something right away so asst is being done correctly and legal documents are written up

Best Answer

I would tell my friend immediately. This happened to my mother when I was fifteen years old. She took control of the situation just in time too. I was almost past the point of legal abortion.

Best Answer

let them find out on their own . id only tell if the daughter was in danger or ill.

Best Answer

I would use my right to remain silent

Best Answer

let them find out it wont effect your life but your friends life that her child and she needs to deal with it in her ow way

Best Answer

put it this way..if my friend knew something as important and life changing as that about my daughter and didn't tell me...i'd not be impressed. If the child told me in confidence i'd do as luckmadon said...and ASAP.

Best Answer

i would not tell, because that would be betraying the friendship we have because my friend may feel that her daughter is more comfortable about talking to me about these sort of conversations, and anyway the daughter is the one in charge to tell, she is the one who needs to be mature about this and deal with her parents.

Best Answer