Honestly, no, I would not. And I would think twice even once I did know. I have seen enough to understand that many people don't thank you for that type of news, even if your intentions are good. Some are also notorious for making up with and going back to those who cheated on them, and where does that leave YOU ? It would depend on how well I knew the friend, but ba<x>sed on past experiences, I'd be hesitant.

Best Answer

oooh.. their*.. i misread.. and yes. I would tell her/him my suspicions. absolutely.

Best Answer

then you're an idiot..

Best Answer

are you taking this personally? if you are then it sux to be u.

Best Answer

yes, hand did not hit the i... sorry, it's the MS!!

Best Answer

I don't know if I would.<br />
I know that one of my friend partner did and I never told her.

Best Answer

There was a reason she did it.. And i am glad you did not say anything

Best Answer

Suspicion alone is not evidence.<br />
And words said before knowing everything is always a mistake.<br />
Observe first, you can't build bricks with out straw.

Best Answer

But wolf.. can you see it from the other side. Remembering that there are always reasons behind everything in life. You breathe for a reason, You eat for a reason. There is always something...

Best Answer

In one post, you seem to be saying it is good to not say anything, while in the next I am getting a different feeling. Am I misunderstanding?

Best Answer

That is why Observation is your best friend right now. If you have suspicions, than what you need to do is either prove your suspicion true or false.
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - Arthur Conan Doyle

Best Answer

Wolf seems to be agreeing with you and you are presenting an argument.

Best Answer

It does not matter Wolf, if you have the proof or not... What is the reason why the other is doing what ever they are doing? If you had no idea he was not giving her all she needed yet when you saw them together you would think all was great but deep inside there was something truly missing in her life. Would you not allow and remain quiet???? Best friend or not, He is happy.. why f that up

Best Answer

What do feelings or emotions having to do with proving weather your correct or not? If you are looking for reasoning, than yet again Gathering Information is where you should begin.
Emotions have nothing to do with Proving Fact from gossip or idle theory. Either you want to know IF HE IS INDEED doing what you claim (Guilty for cheating and so on), or your more interested in a judging him based on nothing more than a Theory.

Best Answer

I think she is more interested in him being Guilty oppose to actually discovering if he is or not.

Best Answer

No, i am actually more interested in finding out the reasons behind anyone indescretions. And who ever said HE? There is always a reason and or feeling/emotions behind such reasons. You cannot deny that statement in any regard, Unless the other is heartless. I am not looking in to this for a best answer but to see how you would look at it. You would Wolf, want to find the proof thus dulving in to the private life of those you claim to be your friend and in the event that there is something going on, rather than seeking out the reason behind anything you would automatically tell the other person. .. I am not like that, I would look at the chemistry and the life as a whole, Are they both happy together, do they compliment eachother? If yes, then shut your damn mouth. The other one (person who may be seeking from outside) is in lack of something from inside, but when they are gaining is beneficial to the relationship .. So if it aint broke... keep your damn nose out of it!!!

Best Answer

Motives are 95% of the time always the same, so motives are never interesting enough for me. Method of not being detected, the attempts of concealing something, trying to lie, hiding things, leaving little hints they have no idea they are leaving, Signs, tells, and mistakenly bent playing cards. I admit that the motives are boring to me, discovering hard fact of indiscretion, are interesting. Esp when the person thinks they are clever.
love it when a cheater thinks they are clever.

Best Answer