Everyone says that for my age and height that I am.at a healthy weight but it seems like I should be a size 0 or a 2. I\'m not really sure a 10 is okay
allyson17 allyson17 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 7 in Community

Don't worry, you don't need to be a size zero or two. My friend is, and she's still self conscious, so nothing you do will really make you feel "perfect". I'm like a size 9, but you know what? I'm perfectly happy about it. You're wonderful the way you are. I'm sure you look absolutely stunning in your dress btw :) Enjoy your prom!

Best Answer

I think size 0 or 2 is gross. Those girls look like adolescent boys.<br />
Size 10 is perfect, especially for a 5'9" woman. Don't fret when others say the contrary, in a few years they will mean nothing to you.

Best Answer

wtf is a size zero?! just think about it. Having a size zero means you'd be a skeleton. <br />
A size 10 is perfect!! You are definitely not overweight with a size 10. Stop thinking such stupid stuff just because of a dress size!!

Best Answer

Those little half-starved size 0 and 2 women aren't really worth the effort, anyways. Society wants you to be a 0 or 2, but a 10 is fine with me. After all, wasn't it women who came up with the phrase, "Real women have curves"?

Best Answer

You are overweight if you cannot do what you want to because of your weight otherwise focus on more important things!

Best Answer

A size 6 to 8 is normal for a girl your age. 0 to 2 is too thin i think, but body type will govern just whst you should be. If your a size 10 now abd shoukdnt be, then in a few years you could be a much larger size.

Best Answer

Don't be silly! Its not realistic to be a 0 or a 2. I get fussed at for being underweight Wearing a size 8. Ours just that that is where I'm happy. Weight should never be an issue. Especially asking such a serious question to complete strangers who know nothing about you

Best Answer

She does not need to be a 2

Best Answer

Of course there is a big difference but bone structure plays a large part. Many women will never be a size 2 no matter what they do because of larger bones. They can be very thin at size 8 or 10 but a smaller frame would appear very large at that size.

Best Answer

I work out and play sports five days a week and.eat really healthy but I seem to be stuck between a size eight and ten no matter what I do

Best Answer

Then stop paying attention to dress size. If you are happy with what you see (realistically) in the mirror and look feel and healthy that is all that matters. Most size 0-2 girls unless thay have a very small bone structure look scrawny and anorexic.

Best Answer