lookingforthird2 lookingforthird2 36-40, M 14 Answers May 18, 2012

I'd probably be more accepting than some women, because I understand that many men enjoy prostate stimulation.

Best Answer

No, it is not weird, he would be showing her that he loves her enough to let her in on some of his intimate thoughts and desires.<br />
My wife actually brought one into our relationship before we were married. I have always loved her using it.

Best Answer

you could always beat hoim to death with it...

Best Answer

That would be an appropriate response. I think I may enjoy being on the receiving end of that.

Best Answer

It's just another amazing way to please each other

Best Answer

to each his own

Best Answer

Between consenting adults, it's difficult to determine what's weird. Thus the old saying, Different Strokes For Different Folks.

Best Answer

Why would it be weird? The prostate is very sensitive and personally I rather enjoy a prostate massage occasionally myself. My wife and I have a strap on and I would like to try the real thing one day. I am bi and have been the pitcher before but not the catcher yet.

Best Answer

I bought one for my first wife. She was bi and wanted to **** her girlfriends and **** me in the ***.

Best Answer

I don't have any statistics to back this up but my suspicion is about 80% of straight men want to have a strap-on used on them but only 20% of women are prepared to do so.

Best Answer