lookingforthird2 lookingforthird2 36-40, M 13 Answers May 18, 2012

Why would it be thought weird if a husband/boyfriend brought a strap on for use on him?

There is absolutely no school of thought that would aspire to any fears, revulsion, other negative feelings,perceived fears or concerns.

Anal intercourse for some men who enjoy the pleasure, as a mature gay man, I love having anal intercourse, the feelings of being wanted, loved, pleasured by another is just ectasy beyond comprehension.

It also affords the other participant the feeling of control and also therefore produce a feeling of pleasure. I have no phobias about having sexual contact in front of girls/guys/c'd's and know of no reason why I ought to be embarrassed.

Often guys need to be humiliated, and what better method than making them take the strap on in front of friends. Women need to have the right to assert their authority over men, and some men enjoy the humilation of being used like this.

Some gay men have erection problems and this would also be an alternative method of copulation and pleasure for men in such relationships/situations.

I would have no difficulty in letting a strap on being used on me, whether its by a guy, c'd, gay guy or in front of a group of males or females, being photographed , videoed etc wouldn't be a concern.

My sexual desires are for pleasure and experiences and if anyone wants to use me I am happy to be your mature gay ****, may I add I c/dress so there may be times this receptive lady has no choice other than be subservient and receptive.

Whilst what I have written may not be the views of other users on here the right to sexual freedom must be respected, we have taken a long time to admit we are gay, lesbian, bi etc. Don't please wait as long to identify and admit to our fetishes, kinky behaviour and alternative lifestyles.

Best Answer

I'd probably be more accepting than some women, because I understand that many men enjoy prostate stimulation.

Best Answer

No, it is not weird, he would be showing her that he loves her enough to let her in on some of his intimate thoughts and desires.

My wife actually brought one into our relationship before we were married. I have always loved her using it.

Best Answer

you could always beat hoim to death with it...

Best Answer

That would be an appropriate response. I think I may enjoy being on the receiving end of that.

Best Answer

It's just another amazing way to please each other

Best Answer

to each his own

Best Answer

Between consenting adults, it's difficult to determine what's weird. Thus the old saying, Different Strokes For Different Folks.

Best Answer

I brought a cheap one first time and it was hard for my wife to control and could not get her to try it second time so got a better quality one which she will use now and again but she is not as into it as me. My advise is if you are going to get one chose a quality harness it will be cheaper in the long run

Best Answer

Why would it be weird? The prostate is very sensitive and personally I rather enjoy a prostate massage occasionally myself. My wife and I have a strap on and I would like to try the real thing one day. I am bi and have been the pitcher before but not the catcher yet.

Best Answer

I don't have any statistics to back this up but my suspicion is about 80% of straight men want to have a strap-on used on them but only 20% of women are prepared to do so.

Best Answer