They just passed an open carry law in my state.
ijustneed2talk ijustneed2talk 41-45, F 13 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Politics

no.. lethal weapons are not hot or sexy no matter who is carrying them..

Best Answer

Depends on things like if she is going into a bank or mad at someone

Best Answer

I'm just a nice lady really

Best Answer

Lots of class's too take too be allowed too openly carry a weapon I would think... above and beyond concealed permit I would think

Best Answer

ty for the ba :)

Best Answer

Auctually I love my gun dearly and i have my concealed permit, often carry. I would not like to see most women and some men carry open because it unnreves people who are already nervous about guns, it would make some people swagger and act stupidly over confident which is not the point of carrying a defense weapon, and also it could project the carrier as an easy target, as in he/she is smaller than I am, I can steal the gun then assault him/her with it. I feel confident with my gun on my hip. But its nobodys business I am carrying.

Best Answer

Good point. I travel sometimes and it seems like a good idea. There's so many places that they ban it though. I'm really the kind to do it. Just fascinated a bit by the new law.

Best Answer

I'm really not the kind .. It's what I meant to say

Best Answer

No. I'd think she's smart for doing so.

Best Answer

No, I'd be nervous to sneeze around her.

Best Answer

Aw it's okay...just don't BUG me.
Hehe...couldn't help myself

Best Answer

Cute. My state has a law about open carry. If it's in plain sight you don't need a license to carry. Gotta love paranoid white poeple at McDonald's.

Best Answer

Lol...they are everywhere here. I think there's a class and some stuff you have to do before they let you do it. They are already revising it because apparently you can carry on the bus. Yikes

Best Answer

In my state like I said, if it's in open sight you don't need a license to carry the gun. Concealed carry laws are fairly easy ever since a convicted criminal went on a three county rampage. That's why M-16s are illegal in NH to this day.

Best Answer

been with her and yes its hot

Best Answer

No, pretty scary actually unless she was in law enforcement.

Best Answer

umm.ya i would!

Best Answer

HiYa

Best Answer

As long as she know I came in peace to America

Best Answer

No ill will ... I promise

Best Answer

Depends on the woman.

Best Answer