In NYC!

Best Answer

Yes.. there are good and bad situations when it comes to this. Meeting at a club is okay but pursuing something fast is risky. Take some time out to hang a few times before you just get to buizness

Best Answer

Hum, considering the advances I've had...<br />
http://troll.me/images/yao-ming/*****-please.jpg

Best Answer

well you should get to know them before you make em your partner ....

Best Answer

Thats what i mean

Best Answer

We talking customer, bartender/waitress, pole dancer, owner, hooker, or drug dealer?

Best Answer

A regular clubber

Best Answer

No--I'm a pacifist and don't believe in clubbing anyone

Best Answer

Alot of people go to night clubs, both sketchy and trusty.

Best Answer

Im talking more of a regular clubbing customer

Best Answer

makes no diff really....it's not the environment that defines the person - well!!! for most in a nightclub it does....but I digress.....take a chance...that's what it's all about!!!

Best Answer

But how do you trust them regarding when your not with them that they are not with someone else to fill in another night, variety is the spice of life and that?

Best Answer

for aleast one night

Best Answer

bin thar,,,,dun dat...lol

Best Answer

No more or less than someone I met anywhere else.

Best Answer

If they a regular clubber wont you wonder who they with nights they not with you.

Best Answer

But if they are regularly out in town a night wont you wonder who they are with the nights that you are apart

Best Answer

you miss the point. It takes months (or maybe years) for me to develop trust for anyone.

Best Answer