Is this a trick question?

Best Answer

???? that is the daftets questiion i have heard yet

Best Answer

I wonder if this a man asking? we are human, we get cranky, but there is no need to hide the knives, you get cranky if you haven't had a beer in a week.

Best Answer

lol.....more like haven't had a beer in a few hours.... at least the men i know

Best Answer

Are you Crazy!....... Hell no!

Best Answer

haha! right

Best Answer

Yep, I'm just saying.

Best Answer

It's not while she is on her period that there is danger....it is those few days, just before.

Best Answer

I know I shouldn't but OK, I'll bite; why *wouldn't* I trust her?

Best Answer

My first girlfriend once asked me when whe had her period.. why do guys get male PMS right after women get theirs.. I just blankly looked at her unable to respond. And Yes I trust

Best Answer

HA HAHAHAHAHA<br />
no......<br />
duh<br />
:P

Best Answer

A woman is a dangerous creature in the best of times. They cloud your mind with beauty and motion. They have all kinds of things to enhance the effect: Push up bras, perfume, makeup, high heels. the list goes on... But then once a month their bodies are flooded with hormones when the body " refreshes " its reproductive tract after not getting pregnant that month. Hormones are a strange thing. They make us grow from children who are perfectly happy watching crappy cartoons into gangly teens who suddenly have to figure out how to fit into rapidly growing bodies. These same hormones, in the female of the species, can cause sudden mood swings bad enough they actually named them. PMS. PMS has been used as a legal defense. You know: "yea, i did something bad but it wasn't my fault, I was on my period." Actually accepting this kind of reasoning brings us back to the clouding the mind I mentioned earlier but thats a different post.... Anywhooo; defend yourself during "that time of the month." Its against the law to lock them in the ba<x>sement but its perfectly legal to carry pepper spray with you.

Best Answer

I came on this site tonigt for the first time much less any site im new to this. everybodys talking from religion,sex,to hemroids,periods. so as the jamacans wood say BLOOOOOOOOD CLOOOOOOD.

Best Answer

asked like a true male... yeah this is the only one of your lame, trolling questions i'm going to respond to. take your woman-hatred and eat it.

Best Answer

You are aware that peyote is illegal right ?? Only tribe members are allowed to use that once a year for tradition.......and the "shrooms" are actually poisoning your system, that's how you get the effect from them....JUST SAY NO....

Best Answer

I don't trust women in general.

Best Answer

not sure i should trust you

Best Answer

Many have mood swings when on their period.

Best Answer

Well obviously.

Best Answer

trust and woman really?

Best Answer

???????????

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer