heartbrokenanddepressed heartbrokenanddepressed 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Not beyond the point, where it is obviously a lost cause. After that point, nothing you do will change anything. It will just slowly kill your self esteem.

Been there, done that twice.

Best Answer

Agree with Vessa. more details please. By family do you mean just man and wife or are there kids involved? By fight do you mean work to resolve issues? Fighting won't resolve your problems. Compromising will. You can see if they are serious by going to a family counselor. If they don't go, they don't believe they are doing anything wrong or acknowledge that they are at least in part, at fault or responsible for the things that are not working in your relationship.

That said. I did do everything I could to restore my marriage because of my son and finances.

Best Answer

yes mother father and child

Best Answer

Claims that they do what?

This Q has a few holes.

Best Answer