I am sorry for your loss.....as for continuing to try?......I would, children are the only thing that you pass to the future.

Best Answer

47% are not bad odds compared to others. If you don't want to adopt and want your own child, I would keep trying.

Best Answer

That would be rough I would think.

Best Answer

After having had 5 miscarriages and 2 premature babies, I quit trying and had my tubes tied. If had the money, I would have adopted 4 or 5 more.

Best Answer

I think that is a question only you, the father in question, and your doctor should decide. Too many other questions remain to try to get advice from others. I would ask the doctor if there were any specific reasons for the miscarriages, if my physical and mental health were good enough to have a healthy pregnancy and birth, or if a pregnancy unfortunately ended in miscarriage again, how that would effect my health. Not only your current habits and health, but previous may also come into play. <br />
No one on here knows your complete circumstances to be able to answer this question. The answer really needs to come from you. I wish the absolute best for you in your decision making, and in your health, whatever you do decide. Good luck to you! :)

Best Answer