SingToTheSiren SingToTheSiren 31-35, F 21 Answers Jan 22 in Politics

Yes, O'Dumbo is the worst. At least your idiot is a British citizen. O'Dumbo is an illegal alien who uses fake ID documents. You can have him.

Best Answer

would you be willing to make a cash offer and you can keep them both?

Best Answer

In a second....<br />
Clearly those 60 million that voted for him are still waiting for their 40 acres and a mule he promised...<br />
*snicker*

Best Answer

you keep your problems, we'll keep ours...

Best Answer

Can we throw in some senators as well?

Best Answer

Yes. Or, id actually rather just go live in the UK lol. There's tea and accents :)

Best Answer

I wouldn't make that trade but yes I do feel Obama is the worst of the two since he never had a real job ever. Cameron seems to be putting the brakes on an already sluggish economy at best.just a word of advice if the media likes him u better not vote for him!

Best Answer

I'll take your finest ale.

Best Answer

In a heart beat. Anything has to be better than Obama.

Best Answer

I'm American, I have no idea who the prime minister is. Most of these people don't either, they will just say anything to get rid of Obama.

Best Answer

You are absolutely right! .... I'd be happy with the Baboon King of Botswana.

Best Answer

In a heart beat

Best Answer

I'd swap just about anybody for Obama!

Best Answer

Ok so the general picture I am getting here is that Obama is not liked? But over here he is portrayed as his really nice home loving, down to earth guy. That would do anything to help anyone :/

Best Answer

Damn! They LIE better over there than here! ... Obama is a total Communist/Socialist and is an idiot who doesn't quite get that he's Not the King of the US

Best Answer

Ok so who's in after Obama and when?

Best Answer

He has a sense of kindness about him. What's an example of where he has done wrong? Our prime minister has made it increasingly difficult just to live ! He claims expenses for staples Ffs!

Best Answer

Cameron is the most arrogant, idiotic politician. he could not run a play school without a group of advisors, kwangos and committees.
He lives like most politicians in an insulated world, moulding our lives. He is a golden spoon in the mouth boy who has no idea how the hardworking citizen tries to exist.

Best Answer

I would! <br />
It'll be a good deal for us!

Best Answer

can we not kill them both

Best Answer

Putin would do it for fun...

Best Answer

so would I

Best Answer

I think there's a waiting list you'll hafta sign...

Best Answer

that's true the ******* ******

Best Answer

Yes he couldn't be any wores

Best Answer

What does his wife look like?

Best Answer

good point!

Best Answer