I would say sure wait but that is only for a limited amount of time and reason. If perhaps the both of you are willing to wait until education requirements are out of the way sure but mostly because it is agreed you are not ready until that period of over. Now if he is in prison, hell no. If I find someone on the outside who wants a better life about doing what is right, I'm not waiting.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I was prepared to- it took a year

Best Answer

Yes, I'm willing to wait as long as he lets me feel that we're in this together. I am faithful but I am not a martyr. Time spent waiting is already an investment. You do not invest on something or someone if you are not sure with your feelings. You're investing your time and emotions to the person you love. If love is well reciprocated, then that is something you can hold on to. If not, then better withdraw from that investment before you get bankrupt, before you lose respect of yourself.

Best Answer

yes I would

Best Answer

well i am 59 and still waiting,even if it means i never find her,so a 59 year old male virgin,Not gay,never been kissed on the lips,never had a girlfriend,and never been on a date,and i am happy to wait for the one and only.

Best Answer

no offense but this is quite a sad trend...seeing this more and more

Best Answer

Ummmm....yes I would wait, unless he was married and asked me to wait until he "worked out things" with this wife.

Best Answer

Heel no! Love comes and goes like the weather. That'd be an uber amount of wasted time.

Best Answer