wouldnt bother me at all.. just wondered what others would do
dirtylaugh dirtylaugh 36-40, F 54 Answers Jun 25, 2010

No, I would just look away like I do when I see anyone kissing in public.

Best Answer

would not let it stop me enjoying my beer, I could watch the bubbles rising in the glass if they got too fruity for decorum and munch my pickled egg.

Best Answer

you make me laugh!!

Best Answer

Can anyone explain danielm85948's answer to me? I've read it three times now and it still doesn't make any sense at all....

Best Answer

No I wouldn't. When anyone is making out in public its gross. It seem like the issue is more gay people in general. I really dont care about someone else's sexual orientation. Everyone deserves love. We all struggle everyday to find connections. Some of us are depressed longing for the arms of love. Who am I to judge if someone has found joy in a possession, state of mind, stature, different background? Enjoy what you have control over, your own life and decisions. Its not a burden you should carry, you should be happy its not a burden for you to bear. All we have control over is how much love we can give to each other and its start with our way of thinking.

Best Answer

I'd blush and look away like I do whenever I see any couple displaying public affection... hehehe!! I get a bit embarrassed when I kiss in public if it's a "passionate kiss", I'd rather be in private :-)

Best Answer

Only if it was that really gross over the top not suitable for PDAs kinda making out, that's not cool to see no matter who's doing it. The gay aspect doesn't bother me at all.

Best Answer

......never! love is wonderful. kissing is special

Best Answer

no i would not leave - i'd be inclined to kiss my bf too

Best Answer

No. <br />
If they continued too long I would feel uncomfortable with it (the same as a m/f couple) as I believe there's a time & a place & a pub is not the place for long passionate kisses- what ever the gender

Best Answer

No..but it depends on the type of kissing..if ANYBODY was getting carried away..maybe i would suggest they get a room....I wouldn't leave the pub.

Best Answer

I might stare by accident, I do that with straight couples too.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No, I wouln't. I don't think it matters as long as it isn't to the >Making out> point. Straight or gay, overly sexual display of kissing isn't neccessary in public. If it was an adult only pub I would probably just ignore them like I would a straight couple.

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

if they are gay then go to a gay bar,this is why people have a right to know ,if they are in a gay bar,so they should have signs outside saying say,if gays have rights ,being ten per cent of people, then the rest being 90 per cent have a right not to go into a gay bar,so people have rights,90 per cent say no to gay life style,a survey was done on the number of gays ,in the U.S , less than 3% was gay,were do we stop, at rights for one group of people,so what next, rights for redheads,or rights for people ,with blue trousers ,or rights for those under 5foot 3 inches or those over 7 foot,why should one very small group of people,less than 10 %of the world gays have more rights ,than 90% of the world,i for one would like to know,if i am going into a gay bar,so i can walk to the next normal bar,and be with normal people.

Best Answer

No; not as long as they did not want me to join.

Best Answer

Only if the pub had already made last call, in which case I'd be leaving anyway.

Best Answer

I will just turn my head and look at the hottes girl in the pub.

Best Answer

no, i dont think i would.

Best Answer

No. If a heterosexual couple can do it, why can't a homosexual couple?

Best Answer