ladymorticia ladymorticia 18-21, F 15 Answers Oct 25, 2011

I like a stiff one myself every once in a while

Best Answer

Lol wow

Best Answer

Why would that be a problem if I'm in love with who you are as a woman? Just don't be thinking about bringing your work home, I don't want to find a corpse in the ba<x>sement freezer or pantry. Sure an occupation that has you on call is sometimes a pain in the *** when you have plans or are out enjoying a good time but that is a small sacrifice to be with the woman of your dreams.

Best Answer

Only if you promise to treat me super special when in fact I pass on. I want the Deluxe Special!

Best Answer

I would give my loved ones the respect of preparing their funerals the way the deserve it

Best Answer

I would worry that you didn't wash all the "stuff" off your hands before touching me, and I def. wouldn't want you to cook for me! But alas, love is love and if I really loved you, then yes, we would be together.

Best Answer

:) Thanks! haha

Best Answer

I don't think the hours or beingon call is your biggest worry. I would think that some people might be creeped out that you spend all day with dead bodies. I don't think it's weird, but I'm sure some people would be turned off by it.

Best Answer

I've gotten that a few times. . . . It's all professional Lol :)

Best Answer

That could be dead interesting.

Best Answer

Its always interesting my friend! :) the nature of the dead... we will never know it all until we are dead. then how will we be able to tell others to learn ? Hmmm....

Best Answer

lucky you, at least your patents won't be complaining constantly

Best Answer

haha thats another reason why i want to be a mortician. Being a dr or a nurse means they are alive and still in pain :/ when they are dead they are not hurting anymore

Best Answer

Well gives a whole new meaning to the "with you till the end" Lol

Best Answer

Right? :) I am committed to the smallest things ! :) love? always

Best Answer

Depends why you wanted to be a mortician. Would you want to be with me if I said I really wanted to be a proctologist?

Best Answer

I would just ask you the same reason. I want to be a mortician because I love the nature of death. Not crazy or anything. Its just something I find interesting. The work force needs morticians, just like they need proctologist.

Best Answer

Nope, but please stay in school.

Best Answer

I wouldn't stop school for anyone! No way

Best Answer

Ummm, that "all the time" thing sounds a bit odd--you mean to be with you we'd have to spend all our time together down at the funeral home?

Best Answer

Like would he still want to be with me even though I'll get calls to take care of a body

Best Answer

No different than being with a doctor, police officer, or lots of other jobs with odd hours. Just warm your hands before you come home.

Best Answer

:) hahaha I will!

Best Answer

My sister married one ( a mortician) and she is fine with it.

Best Answer

I always thought it would hurt a relationship because the job calls you at random times.?

Best Answer

if i liked someone i would be with them no matter what job they had.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

of course, i would love to be a mortician.

Best Answer

Ive wanted to be a mortician since i was sixteen. I start the school in august!

Best Answer