they seem to be attracted to? Doesn't it seem disrespectful and should they control themselves when they are with you?
creatingharmony creatingharmony 51-55, F 15 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I have had this experience. They soon became ninjas at using their periferal vision. Quite annoying watching the tWitching of their eyes...

Best Answer

If they're "over the top" obvious, that's not cool. There are ways of doing it, if you can't control yourself, that don't disrespect the one you're with.

Best Answer

Always = then they're out the door

Best Answer

I really wouldn't much care, I know my man wants only me to share his bed

Best Answer

If it's so obvious .. yes, it is pretty disrespectful. If you're with someone .. and they can tell you're checking everyone out .. that's rude. They could certainly control themselves for the time they're with you...that's pretty basic.

Best Answer

I think there are ways of doing it discretely most men do look and yeah women look too. But don't need to rub the person you're with face in it.

Best Answer

Yes, it wouldn't make much difference.

Best Answer

That just leaves me free to check out whoever I want!

Best Answer

no they are with you aren't they

Best Answer

No, I'm too insercure

Best Answer

lol....

Best Answer

it would annoy me. It sucks

Best Answer