Wyndie1 Wyndie1 56-60, F 11 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Community

No I fainted because I thought someone broke into my house it was my cat of course id be scared

Best Answer

I kind of would like to see one, yeah. I would be terrified, but it would be quite the experience nevertheless.

Best Answer

I've already had 3 sightings in a week years ago, would I like to see more? Yes definitely. Most people are lucky to have only one sighting in their lifetime.

Best Answer

Where were you when you say them and what did they look like? That sounds so cool.

Best Answer

I used to do a lot of things in and around Ft. Lauderdale so one night between the hours of 12:30 and 1:00 am I was headed home on I-95 headed south and watching the road when I see "something" that left a florescent green streak behind it making this impossible flight maneuver that ended up as a perfect triangle when it was finished and this was all done in a matter of seconds like as fast as you can count "one two three". There was also another smaller "comma" shaped ufo with a corkscrew tail about the color of a sodium streetlamp that made this lazy "j" flight pattern into the bottom middle of the triangle.
After the comma ufo did it's thing the "trail" started to follow itself back the way it came which was from "right to left" and at the same speed until both it and the comma had just disappeared like it was never even there. Then about three nights later I was traveling home on the same highway at about the same time when I see what looked like a set of "helicopter blades" again florescent green, rotating at full speed that appeared to be coming out of a hole in the sky with two more of the comma ufo on either side of it traveling perpendicular like it was escorting this thing. They were all in full view for about a second and a half then it disappeared into another "hole" straight ahead of it and, gone again.
Then two nights after that at about 2:00 a.m. I'm getting out of my car in the parking lot of where I was living at the time and I'm looking up when I see another single comma ufo going straight up and disappearing into the night sky. I finally asked my mother who watched the local news a lot if she had heard anything, and she said that she had but that it was just reported in a typical news reporter fashion that it was "Santa Clause" of course. I feel sure that I was seeing these craft in the process of making a dimensional jump I am also confident that what I had seen was the real deal and not some odd weather phenomena as the result of the cool, clear and crisp weather we were having at the time.
So after reading the stories and descriptions I can definitely say "Yes we are being visited" and I feel certain that the government has evidence that they are sitting on for one reason or another and that I'm not expecting them to own up to anything anytime soon. The Holy Grail will just have to reveal itself when it's good and ready.

Best Answer

sounds wierd but iv been having re-curring apcolyptic (soz for spelling) and alien abduction dreams since was 6... i kinda half expect it to happen at some point in my lifetime, if it hasnt already in my dreams... and hell yeah id be scared although in my really vivid dreams im always in a trance like state, i know whats going on but ifeel calm and at ease its mega strange!!!

Best Answer

A woman I worked with told me that she had been abducted in her sleep and thought she had even been impregnated by them. I always waited for her story to change so you knew she was lying, but it was always the same exact story.

Best Answer

Is so ****** up someof the things peopl say but unles ur tally crazy i duno why ud make something like that up.... maybe shes been taking people like david Ike faaaaaar too literally :P

Best Answer

i've seen a ufo.

Best Answer

Yup. Life on other planet is fascinating to me.

Best Answer

i would rather see the alien to prove that the space ship was real

Best Answer

I understand where you are coming from and I agree that I don't want some fake sighting, but if something the size of a football field flew over your head you would probably accept that as real without the alien, I would.

Best Answer

Yeah thatd be sweet.

Probably.

Best Answer

Yes. No I wouldn't be scared. Most extraterrestrials are other humans anyway.

Best Answer