My dream is to start a company but I don't any black Latino running a company. I need some postive words please.
hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 19 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Dreams

I know one! You, in the future. Don't let that dream go. Be the first. And yes I would work for a black Hispanic CEO. Race don't mean a thing, and don't let anyone tell you different.

Best Answer

I would work for anyone who paid a fair wage,and treated his employees well...the other stuff is...just noise...Merry Christmas,good luck!

Best Answer

Yes because I'm not a ******* rascist. I think you'll actually be surprised that many people are. Have some confidence girl! :)

Best Answer

Hold a bit, I meant aren't!

Best Answer

Lol I'm a guy though.

Best Answer

Oh **** my bad! Blame the eggnog ;)

Best Answer

Race and Ethnicity has nothing to do with running a business. Do what it is that your heart tells you. Seek a mentor or surround yourself with positive people, but also be prepared for constructive criticism. Either way its a win-win situation. Good Luck!

Best Answer

Live your dream and keep the negative people out of your life. I don't see race or color, so I would.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Keep you head held high. You can overcome anything you put your mind to.

Best Answer

My pleasure

Best Answer

If they paid me well and treated me with respect.

Best Answer

Yeah, if I was looking for a job, I don't care what someones ethnicity is

Best Answer

Hey, 'money is money'. And A 'job is a job'. I don't care if my boss is black, white, Hispanic, a women or gay. I need to work and I have had all of those as a boss and it was ABSOLUTELY no big deal.

Best Answer

I've never been mistreated by a black boss, but I have been mistreated by psychopath, manipulative white bosses. (I am white.)<br />
Most people are so appreciative of any boss who is easy to get along with that skin color seems insignificant as a criteria. If you are likeable enough that subordinates can enjoy working for you, then nothing else matters.

Best Answer

long as giving me the green!!! who cares i worked for some real asswhole bosses over years . and they wern t hispanic. i have had a black boss before. he was a decent guy very fear . city i live in there are lot hispanic bussness .

Best Answer

First of all ¿do you know why you dont want this?, ¿maybe you had a bad experience with this persons? i think you should start your company not prejudging people, if we could see beside faces our life would be much more easy.<br />
nice night

Best Answer