I know one! You, in the future. Don't let that dream go. Be the first. And yes I would work for a black Hispanic CEO. Race don't mean a thing, and don't let anyone tell you different.

Best Answer

Yes because I'm not a ******* rascist. I think you'll actually be surprised that many people are. Have some confidence girl! :)

Best Answer

Hold a bit, I meant aren't!

Best Answer

Lol I'm a guy though.

Best Answer

Oh **** my bad! Blame the eggnog ;)

Best Answer

Race and Ethnicity has nothing to do with running a business. Do what it is that your heart tells you. Seek a mentor or surround yourself with positive people, but also be prepared for constructive criticism. Either way its a win-win situation. Good Luck!

Best Answer

Live your dream and keep the negative people out of your life. I don't see race or color, so I would.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Keep you head held high. You can overcome anything you put your mind to.

Best Answer

My pleasure

Best Answer

If they paid me well and treated me with respect.

Best Answer

Yeah, if I was looking for a job, I don't care what someones ethnicity is

Best Answer

Hey, 'money is money'. And A 'job is a job'. I don't care if my boss is black, white, Hispanic, a women or gay. I need to work and I have had all of those as a boss and it was ABSOLUTELY no big deal.

Best Answer