NeverFindMoi NeverFindMoi 22-25, M 7 Answers Jul 4, 2012

Long hous for lots of money for a few years. That way I can get all my bills paid quickly and use the rest of the time I have to sleep and relax.

Best Answer

I could put a spin on this, my job is a civil service job, it has become one of the most hated jobs because of the pensions some are allowed to build. I have to say in N.Y. on Long Island the Police get a very high salary and topped with their payouts for unused sick time, and vacation time even I am astonished when I read how much they walk away with, I guess smart union bargaining and the Political Arena is to blame, not the officers who reap the benefits. My job does not afford me that. But it had for years allowed me to work 16 hour shifts. So with those 16 hour shifts and the ability to work Holidays I have done ok. So the answer is yes if in the end I can walk away being able to pay my bills sure, would I recommend it to the average person, no it does make you pretty difficult and leads to a lot of divorces and bad decisions

Best Answer

thats what i plan to do :/

Best Answer

F no.......i git offered overtime every day........i love my family & wanna be with em as long as i can

Best Answer

What are normal hours? What is normal money?

This question is very subjective- but of course I'd like to work for less years!

Best Answer

9-5, maybe averaging at $40,000/annum

Best Answer

I should add that the long hours lots of money is a high pressure job.

Best Answer

Wow an only 40 hour week.... that'd be pretty awesome! I think I've already got the long hours and high stress job covered, so yea - I'll take some more money!

Best Answer

long hours more money

Best Answer